Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Still waiting

I talked to Andrei again today and he said that we should be able to find out our new court date tomorrow. Of course, this will be about the fifth time that we should be able to find out, so we probably shouldn't hold our breath. We did get some good news though. The judge talked to the prosecutor today after she looked through our documents and she does not seem to have any problems with our new application. Hopefully this time through will go much more smoothly.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Joe & Jaime,
I am surely praying with you that this trip is much smoother :) You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Cindy Halberda

Tammy said...

When are you coming back!! I miss you. :) I'm praying that you find out soon.
Tammy

Maisy said...

Very good, then. I'm glad the new application seems to be acceptable. Hopefully it WILL go more smoothly. Praying for dependable information and action as the process unfolds.
Aunt Janet